New Mercland Website Again - Coming Soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Never really liked my current one that much, currently at

www.mercland.com

So Sneak Preview:

Home - Mercland

If anyone spots any obvious errors, please let me know!
I have found a few final things to be rectified myself.

I find the three boxes at the bottom quite difficult to read.

I like the colours in general though

Last edited:
Looks very good Jay. I like the Meet the team page :)

On the Used Cars page will it be possible to sort by price etc?

Jay

You have some typo's on the who's who, when looking at the stock list whilst you have the number of pages it does not show a next or previous button to encourage you to browse.

Just an observation does an MOT check really confirm the mechanicals on a vehicle, a rather thought it would confirm if something had met the government check list, but i'm no mechanic.

Site is easy on the eye, the video presentation may be lost when you are looking at the large photo's as it resides in the bottom left hand corner.

Hope that helps, i'd love the E280cdi estate but paying for wine and farming expenses must sadly come first :-(

Looks good to me

Not sure whether your business has a Twitter account, but if not, get yourself on there and put a 'follow us on Twitter' button on your homepage. Can be a good way of enhancing SEO and also publicising your business when you have interesting new stock.

Looks fine to me.

"Dad Manek"

"Position: Dad"

Love it...

Can I have my wages as one of the dedicated team :D:D

Looking good and a nice selection of colour. Not overpowering and class

I clicked on the E280 cdi, I then looked at the photos, the video obscured part of the slide show. A small glitch...otherwise good looking.

Looks great, as mentioned a couple of typos but easy to navigate etc.

The only bit I'm not sure about are the colours for the apply for finance boxes etc. They need to be clear, but are perhaps a bit too 'acid' compared with the rest of the site.

Don't know if you've seen this but it shows loads of possible colour combos.

Ade

Thanks all, fantastic feedback! Keep it coming.. I now have acesss to the back end so am making changes myself.

the sunday times are wrapping onto the next line on my display. (opening times has a 16:00 directly below it) I think it might be that I have the text at 120% but that is a wild guess.

If anyone spots any obvious errors, please let me know!

You've got THREE B*Ws for sale!

Only kidding, I think the new layout is a lot easier on the eye and easier to navigate. I always find the best websites are those that are straightforward with what they are trying to do/sell. And yours is one.

Good luck.

Thanks, this website is much more about search engine rankings, ease of use and functionality.

I think it needs to be a bit more...Jazzy.

User friendly site.....I like that.

Mic

If you advertise in various other places like local press, yellow pages etc it may be a good idea to add a drop down menu on the contact us page that asks where they heard about you, just to give you some feedback about where your advertising budget is best spent.

You could make it a required field so that you get the info everytime.

Other than the typos mentioned before I think it looks good, simple to navigate and not too cluttered.

Looks good.

Meet the Team really nice touch - Rishi, Mom and Dad are great!! Can you add an option to "show all" rather than split across 3 pages. Same feature on the Used Cars list would also be useful.

Spotted a typo in Janki's bit: "Janki taked care of the day to day running of the workshop with dad (below)"

Thanks All!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom