New Micro Road Pilot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Morpheous the geodessy GPS speed trap people have just released this . and they have reduced the price of the geodessy plus by £75

link

Steve how do u rate this system ? Am I right in thinking there is no annual subscription.
Cheers Pete

Emailed the supplier - this is what I got back:

Thank you for your e-mail which has been passed to me for attention.

The micro RoadPilot currently identifies all fixed camera sites, however, from November a radar will be available to work with it and that is the part that would need to be located in the bonnet or bumper area of the vehicle. You are able to remove the cigarette lighter adapter so it can be hardwired in and you will then have a small power clip that sits on the dash board that the micro RoadPilot screen fits into this.

The micro RoadPilot is updated via a computer so you are supplied with a USB and CD Disk in the kit. The purchase price includes one year of updates and thereafter the subscription cost is currently £50.00 per annum.

Unfortunately the micro RoadPilot does not have the facility to be linked to a laptop or PDA.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Regards

Karen Lawry
On Behalf of Morpheous Ltd.

I've got the geodessy plus and I think its very good. - had it 2 years now . When I asked about upgrading to micro road pilot they offered me £100 trade in.

But, The micro is basically the same as the geodessy plus only it has a screen instead of a row of leds. So not really much benefit.

I looked at the big road pilot but it seemed to have too many features

I reckon the Road Angel or Origin Blue 2 are the ones to go for.

Anyone know if I can trade in my geodessy for one of those? & where

Steve,

Might be best just to flog it on ebay.

K

Originally posted by steve_bcs
I reckon the Road Angel or Origin Blue 2 are the ones to go for.

Anyone know if I can trade in my geodessy for one of those? & where
If you sell your existing kit as per Kinky's suggestion then I recommend you give Jimmy a PM in relation to the Road Angel. Customer service was excellent :) and the Road Angel is pretty good too.

S.

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
I recommend you give Jimmy a PM in relation to the Road Angel. Customer service was excellent :) and the Road Angel is pretty good too.

S.
I can second that !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom