NEW ML spotted in my beloved Stanmore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
.. wish i could have a smile on my face.. in the flesh it once again did not impress visually, very very boring, and very small wheels make it look ridiculous.. seriously, BMW/Audi have nothing to worry about on visual appearances anyway.

ukml1.JPG

ukml.JPG

looks out of proportion to me, don't understand the chrome strip underneath the windows, it obviously has to stop because it has no way of continuing past the pillar but just looks... odd :/

Gutted, was something I was seriously considering to replace the E320cdi estate with, but that just looks awkward. :(

Those wheels look tiny (probably 19" as well..)

Dad has the current ML as I have his S211 now. He was going to swap for a S212 but it does nothing for him. The ML he has is ok but he says no where near as good as the S211 and 30mpg if your lucky (he doesn't rush about these days either)

New one would be £50K with the spec he wants, sames as a S211 when your spending that sort of money you have to get a bit excited but nope....

So we await the shooting break CLS...

Are you sure that's not a GLK?

I'm viewing the pictures on my phone and I can't quite see it too well.

What marks it out as the new model anyway? Looks just the same to me!

Looks like a Hyundai with a Mercedes badge

I saw a UK-registered one of these on the A40 yesterday (also black). The rear lights and broad brtightwork strip down the side were what caught my attention.

I'm sure it had an "11" registration, but it could have been "61". Has it been available here for a while?

I saw a UK-registered one of these on the A40 yesterday (also black). The rear lights and broad brtightwork strip down the side were what caught my attention.

I'm sure it had an "11" registration, but it could have been "61". Has it been available here for a while?

Yes, the rear lights are very broad, very un-ML like and quite Korean looking :mad:

Looks like a Hyundai with a Mercedes badge

When on holiday in Morocco we were picked up in a Hyundai ix35, which to be fair was a very smart and competent car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom