New Mods Added to C55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:Many thanks to Richard and Alfie once again on a great professional installation. Ipod integration install so no more CD's to change, all the 'ali' replaced with Birds Eye Maple, and of course as an addition Richard had a rather nice steering wheel, (SL 55 AMG Alcantara and leather performance pack wheel)which i was so :D:D:Dtempted to have on my car, so it was hastily added along with the new airbag - cheers Richard - now have :D:D:Dbling paddle shift, easy swap over actually, and of course the wheel looks the donkey's xxxxxxxx hope you enjoy as much as i did driving back to Plymouth this afternoon.

Sorry, in my excitement forget to mention the many new Star coding done by Richard - think everything that was possible to add was installed, love having the leccy folding and tilt mirror option was a pain having to do it manually. Thats about it - but once again big thanks to the guys at Comand.

Last edited:
Hello

Have to say The C55 does seem to have a nicer looking dash than the new C63?

The New C63 seems a lot more plastic (and not great quality looking)

Flame jacket on from the new C class owners (sorry)

Looks nice

Hello

Have to say The C55 does seem to have a nicer looking dash than the new C63?

The New C63 seems a lot more plastic (and not great quality looking)

Flame jacket on from the new C class owners (sorry)

Looks nice

Don't think i would be spending much time looking at the dashboard in a C63 i would just be enjoying the sound.

Illuminated sills next ???? :D Love the wheel...

Does Ipod integration also charge the Ipod?

See I told you that you'd give in to temptation.

Awesome mods! :rock:

Thanks, I know i did try, but Richard has such a way of tempting us mere mortals, i am sure that Alfie would confirm. Just a few more things to come - honestly.

tudu your mental.... But i do like the mods, gratz ;)

Illuminated sills next ???? :D Love the wheel...

Does Ipod integration also charge the Ipod?

Thanks. I did think about it but may just change the bulbs to Blue in the lights at the bottom of the doors. Forget what they are called? Yes, the integrated kit charges the ipod and iphone as well.

Nice one Tudu, the BEM looking spot on and the wheel looks rather rare too.

I suitable but descrete mod for Tudu, SC it.

he he, I already got a quote from Kleemann £10k plus fitting - almost fell about laughing. C55 in its stock form, with the remap is just about right - I really love it just the way it is - well for now that is.

Nice one Tudu, the BEM looking spot on and the wheel looks rather rare too.

Thanks, think mines the only C55 fitted with a SL 55 AMG style wheel with paddle shift - so well might be a first - again big thanks to Richard for the idea, and of course fitting it.

Very nice tudu :D

Look forward to seeing it tomorrow!

Next mod, swap out that analogue a/c unit for the nicer looking digital one :)

Very nice tudu :D

Look forward to seeing it tomorrow!

Next mod, swap out that analogue a/c unit for the nicer looking digital one :)

We (Alfie, Richard and myself) were having that exact same discussion this morning. Although i like the thermo unit not really happy with the errors you get with this mod.

Yep see you tommorow, lets hope the weather holds out.

Even my dealer ignores the voltage errors thrown up by the swap. It's not an issue and doesn't effect anything else...

Go for it :D

Yes the BEM looks great and the wheel finishes it off.

Even my dealer ignores the voltage errors thrown up by the swap. It's not an issue and doesn't effect anything else...

Go for it :D

I thought the errors were on the display all the time. If not, Could well be tempted if one comes up on ebay.

Yes Ozzie we'll all spend your money for you................:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom