New Mods Added

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
Hi all. In order to complete the stealth look on my car, i have covered all the chrome strips with CF vinyl plus 2 coats of clear lacquer. Also covered the grille. Took about 16 hours from start to finish, and pleased with the result. I will be putting in my AMG III's for painting gloss black next week so will complete exterior mods on car.

Probably not to everyone taste, but i like it. Enjoy, Click to enlarge.

I love the look and, as soon as I can figure out how to buy or fabricate a starless grille for my W215, intend to do the same.

Now all you need to do is smoke the clear lenses for that ultimate stealth look.

I love the look and, as soon as I can figure out how to buy or fabricate a starless grille for my W215, intend to do the same.

Now all you need to do is smoke the clear lenses for that ultimate stealth look.

Thanks. Want to, but not sure whether its legal to smoke the front headlight lenses. Can anyone confirm?

Looking good! You are very dedicated!! :D

I am sure that the new SL I saw last week had lightly smoked headlamps.

Just looked in the book and it has

Pop into any MB place and look at the new SL

Thanks. Sure i saw some somewhere, plus 'de Godfather' on this forum also has smoked headlights. I will give them a light smoke tommorow if the weather stays well. Can always remove if doesn't look right

How about, for ultimate stealth, having smoke chrome alloys? Or perhaps black centres with chrome rims?

I Appreciate the work and it does suit the car.

Not my choice but I do like it if that makes sence.

nice piece of work -- not sure that the "stealth" look is to my taste but I must admit you have done a great job...

:rock:

I don't go for the Ronnie Corbett glasses but the carbon look is surprisingly Ok.

Where did you get the carbon vynil.?

I don't go for the Ronnie Corbett glasses but the carbon look is surprisingly Ok.

Where did you get the carbon vynil.?

Thanks. The CF vinyl was provided FOC by Matt of Carnoisseur (Plymouth) who wanted to see what it would look like on a car. I have probably set a new trend.

Just finished lightly smoking the headlights will lightly Tcut tommorow and post pics. Looks pretty cool. Thanks for the tip.

wonder what a dash would look like in carbon vinyl......awful ?? or ?????

wonder what a dash would look like in carbon vinyl......awful ?? or ?????

Perhaps not the whole dash but what about the instrument cluster? The dials back plate?

Perhaps not the whole dash but what about the instrument cluster? The dials back plate?

Waiting for a CF kit to arrive. Just covering the awful cold looking 'ali' and a few other pieces (lecy windows panels)

I meant the rear lenses actually...[/quote

The rears are already smoked, i prefer the indicator part left as it is. Just replaced orange indicator bulb with mirrored stealth bulb so as to get rid of the orangey bit at the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom