New NAV CD for CD COMANDs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barflux

Car
CLK320 Avantgarde
Anyone bought the new United Kingdom - Ireland 2004 - 2005 - TravelPilot DX - TMC

I had the 2004 TMC versio which was useless as it only covered motorways. If anyone has one could they let us know if it does A & B Roads

Thanks

barflux said:
Anyone bought the new United Kingdom - Ireland 2004 - 2005 - TravelPilot DX - TMC

I had the 2004 TMC versio which was useless as it only covered motorways. If anyone has one could they let us know if it does A & B Roads

Thanks
I think SteveBCS has it

I have one...it came today....initially its seems great as it has my road is on it unlike the 2003/4 version :)

Sprok

Last edited:
Steve_bcs said:
Steve BCS did have it but sold it to Sym

No . . . . Steve_bcs sold Sym the 2004 TMC - not the 2004-2005 TMC - which I assume Steve-bcs now has !!

BTW - Sym has no complaints with the 2004 TMC at all - TMC is great, and the CD has much more on it than my 2003-2004 non TMC (which is now for sale if anybody is interested !!).

So SPROK - does the 2004-2005 have TMC on other roads, as well as motorways ?

S.

I find the TMC useless while in London with the 2004 version, Tele Atlas said yes that it covers A & B Roads, but they said that to me the last time as well when I bought the 2004, and then later blamed the comand for not supporting it for A & B Roads.

So SPROK may be you can let us know if TMC works on the A & B Roads

sym said:
No . . . . Steve_bcs sold Sym the 2004 TMC - not the 2004-2005 TMC - which I assume Steve-bcs now has !!

BTW - Sym has no complaints with the 2004 TMC at all - TMC is great, and the CD has much more on it than my 2003-2004 non TMC (which is now for sale if anybody is interested !!).

So SPROK - does the 2004-2005 have TMC on other roads, as well as motorways ?

S.

Ooo err :eek: Memo to self: - "must read posts more carefully in future"

Thanks for the correction Sym. I actually ended up with the the non TMC 2004 / 2005.

Glad it works ok for you Sym.

LOL ! Now I'm really confused ! I didn't realise that there were newer versions than the one you had sold me, but without TMC !

So do Tele-Atlas do a newer one with TMC then ? I must say I find their website, and pricing a bit random and bewildering !

S.

comand

After studing this site for while and reading the various posts I sent steveBCS a private mail, asking for some help with install of a Comand system into 99 ML430, Steve was extreamly helpful with info and supply of some of the more difficult parts I now have Comand sat/nav and phone working in my car and I am very happy Thanks steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom