New NSX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrhanky

MB Enthusiast
Car
Superb 3.6 4x4 & W221 S500
I dont do car finance, I buy my cars outright or not at all, its just something I feel more comfortable with. However the new NSX would seriously tempt me into a finance deal...........and I suspect I would need alot of it as well :wallbash:

New Honda NSX | The Honda Supercar | Honda UK

I was into the Jap scene many moons ago and lucky enough to drive the old NSX a few times back then. I loved it but always felt the 3.0 v6 na engine let it down.

Good to see the new one is getter a proper engine with a decent amount of power.

On a side note someone I do business wants a new Civic Type R. He had me interested with the chassis improvements and the shift to a blown lump with 310hp. He however lost me totally when he said they are retailing at £30k. I surprised as the limited edition FN2 Mugen retailed at roughly the same and was a massive flop.

The original NSX was unmistakeable, this one looks like every other car in its market niche.

The original NSX was unmistakeable, this one looks like every other car in its market niche.

Yeah but unlike every other one in it's "market niche" it will not be the one waiting at the side of the road waiting for Green Flag recovery ;)

How much is this going to be?

Don't know but it will be a very expensive Honda. I would imagine the demand will be high.

Could you imagine how many they'd sell if Honda pitched an entry level model at sub-£60k :thumb:

I am sure that, performance wise, this car will be fantastic but, on a personal level, I think that looks ghastly. you only get to test the full performance of a car intermittently, but you get to look at it every day and I wouldn't give that garage space.

I think its a cracking looking car.

I wouldn't buy one as i'm not too sure on Honda engines......

THE DRIVE TRAIN

2015-Honda-NSX-Final-Version-Chassis-Engine-carwitter.jpg

One of my dream cars is an original 3.0, still wouldn't say no to this new one.

Does it look so very different to BMW i8?

Even if there are similarities in the looks department which is no surprise considering aerodynamics would high on the design agenda. One has a three pot which might not even be a BMW design and the other has a pure Honda V6. Just on those facts alone I'd say looks are neither here nor there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom