New order - any merc dealers help c350e plug in hybrid estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DAVID 123

Car
X5
Hi
I am in the UK and had placed an order with a dealer (a smaller mercedes dealer) for the new plug in hybrid mercedes estate - c350e for a new company car - looks great at 48co2!

I had paid the deposit a month ago and we were waiting until today for a build slot (which I had been told would be approx Oct / Nov 15)

I have just found out that the dealer didn't get enough allocation to even give me a build slot in 2015 at all, and can only say that we should get one in q1 2016. Pretty poor service and we won't use that dealership again.

However - Im now urgently seeking a UK dealer that might have an allocation for the c350e estate and be able to get an order officially raised with a build slot in 2015 , and allow me to claim the Plug In Grant. I really wanted this c350e estate and don't want to have to go back to start looking at alternative cars again.

Please get in contact if you are a UK dealer and can supply this - my email is [email protected] , - Im able to send you the configuration code asap - and pay the deposit within 24 hrs.

thanks
David

Good luck with your search but bear in mind even though some of us have already been given build slots that these have been moved back considerably.

For instance, I was originally told my vehicle would be at the dealer in early August and had written confirmation but now I'm told "sometime late September, or actually early October"

Not sure I'll believe any delivery promise until I actually get a VIN number to be honest.

It's infuriating and disappointing but that's unfortunately how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom