New owner and member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wolfie1

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Jaguar XE R Dynamic Black Series, A180 AMG LINE and an FD RX7
hi all, new to this forum but not to car forums, have always fancied a merc as i have worked/modified a fair few, but since i am now mortgageless i deceided to buy my first secondhand 1 and so far im enjoying driving/modifying it albeit quite lightly so far as they dont really need much

Thank you very much :)

hi all, new to this forum but not to car forums, have always fancied a merc as i have worked/modified a fair few, but since i am now mortgageless i deceided to buy my first secondhand 1 and so far im enjoying driving/modifying it albeit quite lightly so far as they dont really need much
Welcome.

What have you bought?

Welcome.

What have you bought?
I have bought a 2013 w204 c180 amg sport plus coupe, it wasnt quite powerful enough but i dont do diesels, so i installed a superchips epc tuning box and that made a decent difference

Welcome , even if you don't like diesels

Welcome , even if you don't like diesels
Thanks. :) No im not a fan, personally i think they cheapen a car as when you start them up they are noisy and smelly + modern diesels are plagued with problems

Thanks. :) No im not a fan, personally i think they cheapen a car as when you start them up they are noisy and smelly + modern diesels are plagued with problems

Welcome to the clan, you're clearly a wise and insightful valuable addition to the group.

A useful forum to make MB ownership cheaper, more accessible, and generally more fun.

You aren't originally one of the Tooting Bec Wolfies, by any chance?

Or are you a pure Granite City Wolfie?

Last edited:
Welcome to the clan, you're clearly a wise and insightful valuable addition to the group.

A useful forum to make MB ownership cheaper, more accessible, and generally more fun.

You aren't originally one of the Tooting Bec Wolfies, by any chance?

Or are you a pure Granite City Wolfie?
Thanks for the warm reply :cool: i am purely a granite city wolfie. I am looking forward to finding out all these useful little tricks im going to learn along the way on this forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom