New pet adopted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mactech

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Porsche Macan S, BMW i3
Joining my Border Terrorist (13 and 3/4 years) and my Border Collie (10 months..."and my dad was sheepdog trial champion"), is my 'bored'a ordinary cars' Mazda MX5.
Not the fastest, prettiest, most practical or even a Mercedes, but scores highly in the smiles per gallon category :)IMG_2365.jpeg

Joining my Border Terrorist (13 and 3/4 years) and my Border Collie (10 months..."and my dad was sheepdog trial champion"), is my 'bored'a ordinary cars' Mazda MX5.
Not the fastest, prettiest, most practical or even a Mercedes, but scores highly in the smiles per gallon category :)View attachment 86746
Lovely colour too. Nice choice!

I had an SLK new back in 06, but it's too long ago to do a direct comparison. The Mazda is certainly a fun drive and refined enough to do reasonable journeys.
Currently being used as a 'summer' car for my wife's commute over the hills to Buxton, Vera the Land Rover is the 'unstoppable' winter car.
Since I got it it's just had a new set of Avon ZV7's and a tidy up and drives almost as new despite it's 60k miles.

^ Never been my cup of tea but I've always heard good about them. However I'm not secure enough in my maleness to be able to withstand the "hair groomer" comments.

^ Never been my cup of tea but I've always heard good about them. However I'm not secure enough in my maleness to be able to withstand the "hair groomer" comments.

try one - you might be surprised !

great picture of the grumpy BT. We are on our 3rd. Not sure he's keen on the dog crate + AMG though!

great picture of the grumpy BT. We are on our 3rd. Not sure he's keen on the dog crate + AMG though!

Grumpy Border Terrier? How very dare you :rolleyes: We're now on our 4th generation of Border Collie, all different, but this one could solve the energy crisis in a single bounce;)
I try to drive so that 'I don't spill the dogs'. Peeling a collie from the inside of the rear windows is not advised......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom