New petrol and diesel car sales will be 'banned from 2030'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love the Honda S2000, awesome car very well engineered..

Today’s announcement is good news because it will mean that I can continue to tow twin axle caravan from Glasgow to Morocco three times every week, with 6 passengers, 4 bikes and 2 dobermans, only stopping once for a maximum of 5 minutes to refuel. I’d like to see an EV do that.

Today’s announcement is good news because it will mean that I can continue to tow twin axle caravan from Glasgow to Morocco three times every week, with 6 passengers, 4 bikes and 2 dobermans, only stopping once for a maximum of 5 minutes to refuel. I’d like to see an EV do that.
😁

And, you can go over bridges without them collapsing........

Three times a week? Wow!

He was taking about caravaning... what did you have in mind 🤔 :D
Says more about your mind than mine, that never even occurred to me! Crikey I’m getting old…

Good job you have a Night Edition then......

Towing a caravan from Glasgow to Morocco three times a week, what else?

No idea. What people do in their caravans is their own business :D

Great news! We don't need to worry about CO2 emissions any more:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom