New rockin' track

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
The Creeps by Camille ftg Fedde Le Grande

Anyone else think this is a stonking track that's gonne be big?

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Soly says can you ask again in english please ;) we must live sheltered lives cos we have no idea who or what you are talking about ... I'll do a bit of research & if I can find said railway line I'll report back :p

Andyni

Car
1997 W210 E230 Avantgarde, 2000 VW Sharan 1.9 TDII Sport (gone), Landrover Freelander Td4
I have heard it a couple of times. It may grow on me but for the moment I will give it a miss.

LastMinute

Car
None :-(
I find that anything by one artist 'featuring' or 'versus' another is almost invariably dreadful.

wallingd

MB Enthusiast
I need to listen to the charts. Have no idea whatsoever what music is around atm. 4pm tomorrow...

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 BlueEfficiency
The Creeps by Camille ftg Fedde Le Grande

Anyone else think this is a stonking track that's gonne be big?

Who else thinks that one of Pammy's kids has hijacked her account? :devil:

OP
OP
pammy

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Who else thinks that one of Pammy's kids has hijacked her account? :devil:

Got to be joking! :D :D If it's not Muse, My Chemical Romance, Bullet etc they're not interested:D

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Got to be joking! :D :D If it's not Muse, My Chemical Romance, Bullet etc they're not interested:D

That's it - I'm lost. You mean Blur and Oasis are not cool anymore? :crazy: :bannana:

All that noise. Can't hear a word they are singing. Will come to no good, mark my words! :cool:

OP
OP
pammy

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
That's it - I'm lost. You mean Blur and Oasis are not cool anymore? :crazy: :bannana:

All that noise. Can't hear a word they are singing. Will come to no good, mark my words! :cool:

You mean Gorillaz :p and Oasis - yes - they're cool ;)

A lot of the new bands are actually very good! Had this conversation with a mate of mine yesterday. There's a lot of good bands coming out - Kooks Fritellis, Kasabian you need to give them a listen ;)

OP
OP
pammy

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Soly says can you ask again in english please ;) we must live sheltered lives cos we have no idea who or what you are talking about ... I'll do a bit of research & if I can find said railway line I'll report back :p

lol:D

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
yes , freddie le grand is quite good.

I liked his detroit track , however .. its alone in the car music.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
You mean Gorillaz :p and Oasis - yes - they're cool ;)

A lot of the new bands are actually very good! Had this conversation with a mate of mine yesterday. There's a lot of good bands coming out - Kooks Fritellis, Kasabian you need to give them a listen ;)

Go have a listen here: http://www.redgogreenstop.com/ Just changed the name from Jinzena for some reason! AND they are a Yorkshire based band - they're friends of my son.

Also http://www.myspace.com/newtonfaulkner - IMHO a massively talented guitarist (he learnt on a bass, hence the peculiar playing style)

Wicked man! Innit. Kno' what I mean? :cool:

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
Mika. Get the album. Nuff said

c_200k

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML63
that tune "the beat is rockin" by Erick E is jumpin too :rock:

OP
OP
pammy

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
that tune "the beat is rockin" by Erick E is jumpin too :rock:
yup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom