New rockin' track

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
The Creeps by Camille ftg Fedde Le Grande

Anyone else think this is a stonking track that's gonne be big?

Soly says can you ask again in english please ;) we must live sheltered lives cos we have no idea who or what you are talking about ... I'll do a bit of research & if I can find said railway line I'll report back :p

I have heard it a couple of times. It may grow on me but for the moment I will give it a miss.

I find that anything by one artist 'featuring' or 'versus' another is almost invariably dreadful.

I need to listen to the charts. Have no idea whatsoever what music is around atm. 4pm tomorrow...

The Creeps by Camille ftg Fedde Le Grande

Anyone else think this is a stonking track that's gonne be big?

Who else thinks that one of Pammy's kids has hijacked her account? :devil:

Who else thinks that one of Pammy's kids has hijacked her account? :devil:

Got to be joking! :D :D If it's not Muse, My Chemical Romance, Bullet etc they're not interested:D

Got to be joking! :D :D If it's not Muse, My Chemical Romance, Bullet etc they're not interested:D

That's it - I'm lost. You mean Blur and Oasis are not cool anymore? :crazy: :bannana:

All that noise. Can't hear a word they are singing. Will come to no good, mark my words! :cool:

That's it - I'm lost. You mean Blur and Oasis are not cool anymore? :crazy: :bannana:

All that noise. Can't hear a word they are singing. Will come to no good, mark my words! :cool:

You mean Gorillaz :p and Oasis - yes - they're cool ;)

A lot of the new bands are actually very good! Had this conversation with a mate of mine yesterday. There's a lot of good bands coming out - Kooks Fritellis, Kasabian you need to give them a listen ;)

Soly says can you ask again in english please ;) we must live sheltered lives cos we have no idea who or what you are talking about ... I'll do a bit of research & if I can find said railway line I'll report back :p

lol:D

yes , freddie le grand is quite good.

I liked his detroit track , however .. its alone in the car music.

You mean Gorillaz :p and Oasis - yes - they're cool ;)

A lot of the new bands are actually very good! Had this conversation with a mate of mine yesterday. There's a lot of good bands coming out - Kooks Fritellis, Kasabian you need to give them a listen ;)

Go have a listen here: http://www.redgogreenstop.com/ Just changed the name from Jinzena for some reason! AND they are a Yorkshire based band - they're friends of my son.

Also http://www.myspace.com/newtonfaulkner - IMHO a massively talented guitarist (he learnt on a bass, hence the peculiar playing style)

Wicked man! Innit. Kno' what I mean? :cool:

that tune "the beat is rockin" by Erick E is jumpin too :rock:

that tune "the beat is rockin" by Erick E is jumpin too :rock:
yup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom