New run about, what do you think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the colour :)

Haha, looks like a nice car, very clean interior! How does the power compare to the old C230k?

My last one was a 180 too, so pretty much the same ;) The auto box is nice though, miles better than my manual :D

ps. Khz, your pm box is full so cant reply ;)

Last edited:
Very nice!

It looks like the C180 badge has been maybe been replaced and is in slightly the wrong position (maybe the angle), good excuse to remove it completely!

A facelift model eh! good one, they feel like new cars compared to the v. early models dont they? (no offense to members BTW)

Any rust? close up pictures?

EDIT: Just re-read the thread, £990! wow!

Last edited:
The difference in driving this facelift c180 and my pre pre facelift c180 is astounding! The old one felt solid, but this is something else entirely :)

Yep, some rust, but not too bad. One arch has some, the bootlock, and around the star on the bonnet. Theres some scuffs on the back bumper too. The bonnet could do with being mopped some time in the future too me thinks.

Last edited:
Nice car. With reference to your heater. The blower motor is notorious for going on the W202. I think somewhere there is a HOWTO to fix it using some thin copper wire, thats if you feel like tackling that yourself. The rear electric window motor may have seized, again an easy fix if you're willing to give it a go.

So the main question remains:

What mods have you got planned?

lol, new grill (Avantgarde), and stick my old sub n head unit back in... BTW, it has a sony CD Changer in the boot too :D

Does the window creake when you press it? it could be the cable has snapped? I still havent fixed mine yet.

It doesnt do anything at all, with either the door switch or console switch. Just dead...

Did the plate come with it ?

If so , sell it and recoup some of the money ... it's a crappy one , but someone will want it ....

17" AMG Styling II :D There are a few sets on fleabay at the moment.

Nice one Ben and you came with a facelift model in the end. A very good upgrade and im sure your pleased with the extras. May it give you many happy motoring years.

Nice car mate, good colour too. Auto is where its at when buying a Mercedes imho....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom