New run about, what do you think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Congrats on the car man!! Thats almost the same exact spec as my old one, same colour n all :D (mine even had heated seats which i didnt like at all to be fair), but mine was an M-reg! you did well on buying that one, grats.

Does the window creake when you press it? it could be the cable has snapped? I still havent fixed mine yet.

My window works, but it creaks quite loudly when i lower it, what does that mean?

Last edited:
With regards to that blower motor - in my write off, the pre pre face lift has only 4 fan speeds, but the new one has 5 - will it be the same motor still? If so, I could just do a straight swap...

My window works, but it creaks quite loudly when i lower it, what does that mean?

My windows do sometimes on the write off - it sounds like the glass creaking on the door though instead of the motor

Good work on the new car fella !! :bannana:

Most likely needs a bit of grease on the cabling inside the door.

Yep, some rust, but not too bad. One arch has some, the bootlock, and around the star on the bonnet. Theres some scuffs on the back bumper too. The bonnet could do with being mopped some time in the future too me thinks.

It looks really nice and classy and a heap more than £900. My only advice to you is to get rid of the rust and waxoyl it to prevent any more

Yup, on my to do list for when I get it - luckily the rust is in a small enough amount for me to feel brave enough to tackle :)

With regards to that blower motor - in my write off, the pre pre face lift has only 4 fan speeds, but the new one has 5 - will it be the same motor still? If so, I could just do a straight swap...

As far as I know the motor is the same part. The controls were different from pre to post facelift. Have you still got your written off motor?

Yep, still out front - STILL waiting on the other parties insurance company's assessor to come out

Last edited:
I'm impressed at £950. I had an R plate a few years ago and sort of wish I had it now. Happy (smug) cruising ;)

891 is a fine colour, my previous 202 was that colour. I still have some bits in boxes here that are painted that colour :)

When I read "Green" on the advert I was in two minds as to read the rest, but when I saw it I didn't think it was too bad - I quite like it actually :)

It's different, and not a normal colour for me to choose, but it's nice still :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom