New series of Top Gear tonight at 8pm, BBC2.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Top Gear

Sunday 22, 20:00, BBC2 Wales

New series. Jeremy Clarkson pits the Range Rover Sport against a tank, there's a game of football with the Toyota Aygo and James Nesbitt is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car

:D

S.

Nice mention of quality of MB,but loved the CLS,and what handling.Great looking and seems good Value.Only problem for me is not much use with 2 dogs.Can dream though.

Barry

Aygo football was superb!

nickg said:
Aygo football was superb!

Agreed - I NEED to play that game.

Good game,cracking insurance bill!!!!

I assume those Aygos had been specially prepared - say extra foam padding in the bumpers etc. I was surprised to see so many suddenly appear - where did they all come from?!?!?! They must b so sheap Toyota can afford to do that! Brilliant concept though that car.

At £7k retail each - writing off 10 of them in order to promote the vehicle to the UK audience would be money well spent.

The noise the AMG CLS makes is awesome! Who needs a stereo when you have a engine that makes such sweet music.

Aygo football has to be made a national sport, perhaps trackday organisers should start doing it :bannana:

CLS pretty good, shame about the headlights and MFI interior though

Downloaded and watched this evening - very good opening show.

Aswall said:
Aygo football has to be made a national sport, perhaps trackday organisers should start doing it :bannana:

CLS pretty good, shame about the headlights and MFI interior though

Clarkson was scathing about MB dealer service and quality - good on him.

PS Also loved the bit where they chained themselved to the bus!!

That CLS was beautiful - slightly "Beemer-esque" lighting though.. They showed a quick preview of the series and I'm sure I spotted an SLK55 AMG... Ohh please!! Hopefully they'll do more with it than Fifth Gear with Vicky BH only racing it against an SL55...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom