New Series of Wheeler Dealers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Tonight at 9pm on Discovery!

AC Cobra :thumb:

(I dont have Sky :( )

Wahey!!

You dont have sky?! Cancel the gym membership, cancel eating food, sell the family but you got to have sky..

Aint got time for SKY! :eek:

To busy trollin about on ere! :wallbash:

It can't possibly be a real one. The cost of even a doggy one is not insignificant.

Oh well. That will cut the audience a bit as there are all these folks on here who would not countenance anybody who bought a fake. If you want the real thing then buy the real thing is their moto.

MOCAS will probably already have started to vomit at the mere thought of a fake on the telly.

Some Kit cars are fine. Especially the Daz Rush one. My buddy has one with a 500hp V8. It has Jag XJ6 running gear and Dax produce a lot of bespoke parts, it looks awesome and any layman would never know the difference. I'd wager that it handled and performed better than an original one.

Oh well. That will cut the audience a bit as there are all these folks on here who would not countenance anybody who bought a fake. If you want the real thing then buy the real thing is their moto.

MOCAS will probably already have started to vomit at the mere thought of a fake on the telly.

you reckon the VIN number is in the correct place?

It's on and it's a Gardiner Douglas replica

One of my all time favourites whenever I have seen one driving I always ask which replica it is? So far after asking dozens of times never had the driver say its an original, must tell you something?

What Channel Number?

It looks too professional now. It's lost it's personality and looks like its more scripted. HTH.

It looks too professional now. It's lost it's personality and looks like its more scripted. HTH.

Budget seems to go up by 5 grand every time too... Bring back the W123 and Capri for a monkey.. more my kind of thing. Did anyone else spot the round foglight became rectagular then round again.. fiddle with the carbs and a bit of tinkering for the SVA my ****...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom