New Series of Wheeler Dealers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I watch wheeler dealer reruns nearly everyday of the week lol.

Yes I have to admit it seemed a bit too easy to get the emissions down that much by such minor modifications.

There must have been lots not shown on that program. If a company builds a custom fit exhaust I would think they'd need the car to custom fit it to which I think what must have happened.....they made the exhaust on the car the Ed me Ol China is filmed fitting it in his workshop.
And.....why would you spend over £1500 on the rear end and wheels BEFORE you got your SVA test certificate. Seems ar$e backwards to me.

I missed last nights episode, is there anyway to catch up online or on TV?

There must have been lots not shown on that program. If a company builds a custom fit exhaust I would think they'd need the car to custom fit it to which I think what must have happened.....they made the exhaust on the car the Ed me Ol China is filmed fitting it in his workshop.
And.....why would you spend over £1500 on the rear end and wheels BEFORE you got your SVA test certificate. Seems ar$e backwards to me.

I think he would have just leaned off the carb setting to get it through then put it back after the test.

They can fake whatever they want, it is TV after all..

I think he would have just leaned off the carb setting to get it through then put it back after the test.

It would have to be jetted and controlled right through the rev range- mixture setting would only really help at idle, and the Cat test is between 2-3000 revs. If it ran at 3% here it would poison the cats and cost money for the next MOT...

Heads up: MKII Jag tonight :)

To be fair, I'm getting more chubby with every series too!!

They have gone a bit too upmarket for me too... I liked it when they were spending a couple of K and making 50p profit...

Still a good watch though, I like ed's work.

I watched both of the first episodes, I thought the chance of us mere mortals getting that set of seats for the Jag at £450 is a bit remote. I know its TV and they have to entertain us, but quite often they get things like interiors or a set of wheels for prices that are totally unrealistic. I guess the supplier gets the free publicity in return for a special price.

Like Jay, I do like Ed's work, seems very knowledgable and professional, wish I could have the garage and kit he has :)

I love the show but why do they never include the cost of all mikes phone calls and driving around plus Eds hourly rate fixing up these cars is laughable at the prices they get nobody could do the same work at the same prices, with that rant over the mk2 jag was and is a sexy car who wants to buy me one :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom