New shape CLS in white, what wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
I am fortunate to be getting a white cls 350 cdi sport in 4 weeks, a demonstrator of the new model. It has 19" AMG alloys but following recent trends we are also going to get some black wheels. Favourite at the moment are some dealer fit wheels in the back of the brochure but they are rare which is good. Any suggestions thus ?I will try to get a pic of the dealer wheels. I have run Mercs for 20 years and some here will k ow I am not too precious about OEM. What do you suggest ? Have to be 19 inch

I'm not sure the exact name of those on DrNabs E350 Cabriolet, but they look really well.

Have a look at his sig.

Funny you should say that. I already pm'd him. Mandrus millenium, seems to be an issue getting stock. Olly has had them and rated them......

Yeah stock is difficult for the fitment for the newer mercs, older fitment they've got plenty.. I'm unable to get any at the minute so having my two damaged wheels refurbed and re cut, if they look good then I'll keep them if not then I'll have to play the waiting game for two new alloys. Try Gary Matthews at Rimstyle 01233 503006 if you're interested in a set, he should be able to sort some out for you at a decent price.

One thing to note though bigger than 19s on the CLS are alright to look at but I've been advised they destroy the ride especially when lowered, even on Brabus suspension my dealer have told me they'd be reluctant to fit Brabus suspension for me if I got one.. but to be honest I don't care about things like that when the car looks the way it does, plus the seats are even more comfy than the multi contour ones I've got. You should be safe with 19s, HRE wheels look very well on the CLS, will have to dig some pictures out!

2012 CLS on black wheels... yummy!

cls63_amg_005.jpg

Last edited:
Toby at Rimstyle tried to source the MMs ...... They do look lovely .....thanks for the picture ....

Last edited:
How about some Brabus wheels? They sure look nice:

Brabus-2012-Mercedes-Benz-CLS-Class-595x351.jpg

2012-Brabus-Mercedes-Benz-CLS-front-side-view-2-581x400.jpg

These are in the CLS brochure as a rare but dealer fit 19" accessory and found one at MB Stratford with them fitted - on back order but nice compromise i think.....Gloss black with polished alloy highlights ....

Attachments

• cls wheel.jpg
    cls wheel.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 41
  • cls.jpg
    cls.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom