New shape RR Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Looks a bit like a FFRR and an Evoque had a love-child...

Last edited by a moderator:

Also my thought.

But they're maybe being smart - the Evoque seems to be a hit - so pulling customers to the RR Sport by making it closer to the Evoque makes some sort of sense. I wonder if the RR Sport being so similar to the RR was pulling sales from the 'proper' RR.

JLR are riding the crest of a wave right now. I'm sure it will continue with the RRS.

I really like it, maybe it's a marmite car!

I like it - need to read some specs when it gets released and see how it compares to the ML. With the huge weight saving it has over the current model I think I might be a serious contender for next year.

Its a No from me. Its Fugly

Look at the height of the tailgate opening from the floor. A few bad backs there as some folk waz their golf club set in.

I imagine an electric boot will be a cost option.

It's hard to imagine it was only 5 years ago when many, including me, were predicting the demise of the 4x4,SUV market. They're everywhere these days.

Like pretty much all current vehicles none of them really impress me at all. Car design at present appears to be aimed at the chav/boy racer who has now sold his Saxo, graduated from uni and has a bit of cash in his pocket.

Some designs are just awful.

i dont like it
and the Evoque is dreadful

id rather look at an Allegro

Let's hope it's a success as UK manufacturing doesn't have enough as it is.

JLR are riding the crest of a wave right now. I'm sure it will continue with the RRS.

Exactly.

Sales are booming; the LR brand is so strong now and that's why the proper Range Rover is circa £100k because people will pay it.

And they're made in the U.K.

Exactly.

Sales are booming; the LR brand is so strong now and that's why the proper Range Rover is circa £100k because people will pay it.

And they're made in the U.K.

Exactly, it is marvellous on so many fronts!

Essex is celebrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom