New SL spied on the M40 today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tompy575

Car
2012 C220 CDI Sport Saloon
Driving back from birmingham today I passed a German registered S420 CDI. Knowing that we don't get it here (and wondering why the car, which was a facelift, wasn't designated 450 as ML/GL 4.0 V8 diesels have been since 2009) I was surprised to see various screens and laptops sprouting from the dash.

I saw this about 200 yards ahead of it, so must be testing UK setup of the car. Note the rivets in the bodywork that were presumably once holding the camouflage on. Looks great in the flesh.

Attachments

• image-1643570162.jpg
    image-1643570162.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 194
  • image-3473139298.jpg
    image-3473139298.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 191
Nice pictures! I went past 2 Prototype Landrovers yesterday but wasnt able to take a photo in time :(

Driving - photo's? :dk::ban:

I saw this about 200 yards ahead of it, so must be testing UK setup of the car.

They are just checking to see if the middle lane hog feature is working.

They are just checking to see if the middle lane hog feature is working.

Hog-Tronic was a special factory fit option fitted to the shed along with rust-Tronic and big breakdown-tronic.

What Hog-Tronic does is inject a unique chemical in the air that fools the body into instant hunger, it works a treat too:rolleyes::D

So that's what the BBQ button on your dash is for ... :)

So that's what the BBQ button on your dash is for ... :)

But BBQ tronic PLUS option instals a BBQ that slides out from the boot, and a grill plate headed from exhaust heat.

Suitably for cooking the breakfast of champions. Only comes with a 3 year corrosion warranty though.

My 211 has a special pork pie storage box between the front seats and is fitted with the rare Bogie-Tronic feature only available in conjunction with Easy Pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom