New SLK 350 Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jocasta

Car
SLK 350 Obsidian Black
Hi all,

Picked up my 54 Obsidian Black, Black Leather, SLK 350 Auto yesterday and am loving it. It's a lovely motor with great toys such as; Airscarf, Parktronic, Sat Nav and Harmon Kardon sounds (think that was an optional extra?)plus aircon, CMND, lighting pkge, Direct-steer and all the usual electronics. The car had 37k on the clock and is a real minter with no real wear and tear for a 4.5 year old car, it seems like it's hardly been used.

Best of all is that lovely engine, brings a smile to my face every time i get into it. :D

I'm going to try to get out on Friday with the camera and will post some pics up.

Look forward to getting to know you all. :bannana:

Edit: Just noticed i joined here in Dec 2007, can't believe i have been looking off and on for 'the one' since then!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new car, sounds lovely. Is that the new shape SLK? was it bought from a Main Dealer? Spec sounds spot on and look forward to seeing the pictures.

Oh, and welcome.

Congrats on the new car, sounds lovely. Is that the new shape SLK? was it bought from a Main Dealer? Spec sounds spot on and look forward to seeing the pictures.

Oh, and welcome.

It will be , there was never an R170 350 , only 320.

Will be nice with that spec :)

Yes, and i got it from Merc Direct in Park Royal, was treated really well by Dave Taylor there.

Have finally got decent weather and time to take piccies!

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

DSCF1663.jpg

DSCF1664.jpg

DSCF1666.jpg

DSCF1667.jpg

DSCF1669.jpg

DSCF1670.jpg

DSCF1672.jpg

DSCF1673.jpg

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF4339.jpg

DSCF4338.jpg

Hi and welcome. Nice car.

BarryH has one, and he gave it some beans leaving a GTG and it sounds nice. You'll enjoy "kickdown" with the roof down. With only 37k on the clock a big motor like that is just run in...

Nice car, well done. If you are going to modify the car then an AMG body kit is a must, it will enhance the look of the car.:cool:

I'm starting to look for a SLK55 AMG after I get rid of my E55 hopefully.

Congrats on getting the car, look very nice and almost as good as a Tellurite Silver one! ;)

They certainly go well! Hope you get loadsa fun out of it. :thumb:

They do look best in obsidian, does suit them:) Silver is just sooo saloon car:)

Are the wheels standard, or an option?

Looks great and enjoy.I just love the blast.Got a clear straight last week and took it to 140,then quickly back to 80.

Like the wheels,not standard ,more like AMG.

Have Fun in the sun:cool:

For the second time in 3 years I had another damaged and cracked Alloy....
......I just think quality of the wheels are rubbish or the pot holes are getting more aggresive

Looks great and enjoy.I just love the blast.Got a clear straight last week and took it to 140,then quickly back to 80.
Hmmmmm.... I reckon the potholes are just getting faster..... ;) :D

Nice Car and Nice Gaff :)

We have an obsidian Black too - your wheels are nicer - but harder to clean :) I guess.

Enjoy it

PF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom