New SLK55 owner in Berkshire! Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m3xgr

Car
Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
hey - hello everybody!

Proud owner of a 2005 slk55 AMG for a couple of weeks- having had a few fast cars in the past, this has something special!

Look forward to spending time here for tips and advice

Max :thumb:

Not bad pal, Just getting used to forums again,,, its been a while since I used them since "Facebook" took over the world.. How are you?

Hi guys, another Newbie - ive just signed up today.

Not bad pal, Just getting used to forums again,,, its been a while since I used them since "Facebook" took over the world.. How are you?
Im good! - how do you get the system to send you an email when you get a reply on your thread? Hi little legs - are you an Audi fan of Mercedes? :)

Sussed the email notifications!

Hey sweetpea hows ya brabus???

hi Max welcome to the forum :thumb:

Has anyone got any views on the new C class 1.8 petrol turbo ? cant seem to get better than 23 mpg though it has only covered 3.5k the 270cdi still does 40 m.p.g easy anyone got any idea on value of the 270 cdi, full M.B. history 112 k we have owned it from new.

Excellent! must admit - the Slk55 is a different kind of power. I had an e92 m3 and you really had to drive it hard to get it going hard - but the 55 has low range power. Love it - but could do with a bit more v8 volume!

takeapeek: havent looked into this yet! Try parkers guide on the web for used car prices.

Hi jonnymerc hows it going!

need pics!

Pics below!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 31
Anyone know of the highpitch whine when starting up - and sometimes obvious when manouvering? Is it fuel pump or power steering? Also - what about a slight whistle (as if a tiny tube is letting out some air) when traveling slowly? It had a full service 3000 miles ago, and it runs like a dream - maybe im just getting used to its 'normal' sounds!

lets see yours then SI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom