New Social Media Platform, Alternative to Facebook Mb Section

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Couple of Days ago i was asked if i wanted to join a Alternative Social media platform called "MeWe" No, Adverts, No tracking, No spamming, They do not pass your information onto others.

So i thought why not, It of course is USA Based by the looks, Seems a good place if a little quiet what with no adverts on time lines etc..

Anyway i started a Mercedes ///AMG page obviously the page is only as good/busy as its members make it so if you like all things AMG why not have look, post some pic's and share some ideas.

Linky
I hope this post is allowed , its non profit doesn't cost anything just thought it maybe of interest, Apologies if this is not allowed and i understand if this post is removed.

All the Best

Sounds interesting. So I checked their terms and conditions - all seemed ok.
Then did a web search and found this:- MeWe is rated "Bad" with 1.7 / 5 on Trustpilot
How ever much Trust Pilot is Not trusted it's very hard to believe 75% of people gave a very bad review without cause.
It seems that the bad reviews were from people buying things from MeWe posters but still made me pause...

All seems ok Early days , Trust pilot are certainly a funny lot but as you say made you pause.

Read the reviews, they are all buying rugs and bed spreads?? Lol

It’s a social platform and I’ve not seen a rug or bed spread for sale? But if I do I won’t lol 😝

Last edited:
I tried it, but given up on it now.
Won't even let me log in.
And I can't delete my account as I can't get access:wallbash:

:(

I joined as I had an invite, but its no good if I can't log in.
Reset my password but still refused to load the page.
I'm done with it.

Couple of Days ago i was asked if i wanted to join a Alternative Social media platform called "MeWe" No, Adverts, No tracking, No spamming, They do not pass your information onto others.

So i thought why not, It of course is USA Based by the looks, Seems a good place if a little quiet what with no adverts on time lines etc..

Anyway i started a Mercedes ///AMG page obviously the page is only as good/busy as its members make it so if you like all things AMG why not have look, post some pic's and share some ideas.

Linky
I hope this post is allowed , its non profit doesn't cost anything just thought it maybe of interest, Apologies if this is not allowed and i understand if this post is removed.

All the Best
No such thing as a free lunch. Running a social media platform has costs. So someone will be making money out of it somehow. If there are no adverts etc, then it's via use of the data of those that sign up, simple as.

What's wrong with Trust Pilot?

What's wrong with Trust Pilot?

They featured on "Joe Lycett's Got Your Back" (think modern Watchdog) and they were able to create a water filter (just a colander) and get 160 x 5 star reviews published without any problem.

So like anything, pinch of salt situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom