New Speed Cameras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If there are 4 or 5 what look like shiny black boxes on another pole not far from them, then yes, speed camera. They also work both ways as my friend was caught..... For reference too, the camera van with the man sat in the back, that you think is checking the speed of the vehicles coming towards him. He also checks the speed of the car going away from the camera.....how do I know this......I got done for 36 in a 30 going in the opposite direction!! Fookers!!
My solution to that (if i've spotted the van in time and its safe to do so) is slow down to something just above walking pace and crawl by - childish maybe but it makes me smile :)

If there are 4 or 5 what look like shiny black boxes on another pole not far from them, then yes, speed camera. They also work both ways as my friend was caught..... For reference too, the camera van with the man sat in the back, that you think is checking the speed of the vehicles coming towards him. He also checks the speed of the car going away from the camera.....how do I know this......I got done for 36 in a 30 going in the opposite direction!! Fookers!!

In all honesty, I've been out of swatting up on speed camera tech for a good few years now as I don't speed these days.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if all new cameras use infrared flash (like you get in Truvelo speed cameras) to take the pictures meaning they can be forward or reverse facing direction.

The ones in my first picture look decidedly-reversible-capable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom