New Sportcoupe owner questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zvrikos

Hallo, everyone!!
I am a proud new owner of a Sportcoupe C - 230 (1.8L) (CL(W) 203, model 2005, evolution AMG!
I am very thrilled with this car!!
As much as with your site, which is a total apocalipsy to me! I have read many many articles..

It came fitted with a Comand APS (Audio 50), and it has bluetooth intergraded.
My questions are:
_Will I ever be able to watch DVD on this screen?
_Will I ever be able to listen to Mp3 audio CD from the audio system?
_What is the use of having bluetooth, without having the ability to connect it on my 750 ericsson?
_Does the new 6.1 disk have Greece installed (Yes, I am located in Greece :bannana:
_ Is there a way I can unlock these features??

Thank You for your time and your patience
Congratulations on doing such an excellent job here!!!

With regards
Zisis

Since i didnt get much of attention here :) , despite the fact that these questions look a little interesting :), I am posting this, just to keep the subject ... alive...

Yours,
Zisis

Being Easter lots of the more knowledgable people are away on holiday, dont give up hope, one of them will be along within the next few days to try and answer your questions.

zvrikos said:
Hallo, everyone!!
I am a proud new owner of a Sportcoupe C - 230 (1.8L) (CL(W) 203, model 2005, evolution AMG!
I am very thrilled with this car!!
As much as with your site, which is a total apocalipsy to me! I have read many many articles..

It came fitted with a Comand APS (Audio 50), and it has bluetooth intergraded.
My questions are:
_Will I ever be able to watch DVD on this screen?
_Will I ever be able to listen to Mp3 audio CD from the audio system?
_What is the use of having bluetooth, without having the ability to connect it on my 750 ericsson?
_Does the new 6.1 disk have Greece installed (Yes, I am located in Greece :bannana:
_ Is there a way I can unlock these features??

Thank You for your time and your patience
Congratulations on doing such an excellent job here!!!

With regards
Zisis

I'm pretty certain that with the C Class version comand's that you cannot have DVD movies either stationary or on the move, they are a different drive internally or something or other. No amount of unlocking will put this right.

You should abe able to run MP3's though, the comand handbook explains this.

Version 6.1 does have Greece, I am expertly informed.

I'm no expert on bluetooth or mobile phones either due in part that I cannot drive and converse at the same time:eek: , its an age / man thing, multi tasking and all that. Others here though can help with this one.

Portzy.

Hmm
Thank U for your kind reply
a) I am informed that Greece is included in 6.1. The thing is: Is the whole of Greece included or just (for instance) Athens???
b) Suppose I can play Mp3s.. That means, I can play Mp3s on my comand Aps DVD or on my cd changer which (I have thoroughly tested) doesnt....
c) I checked all the answers into this site. None of them is giving an exact solution and answer to my questions. So ,I have to bring it back again. I have read that there is an upgrade disk out there which unlocks the Mp3 playing mode... Is it true? is it valid for my 203 (2005) model?? How can I find it?

Thank U all!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom