New Staggered E Class wheels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

After Shock

Car
E320 CDI 320 Estate. AMG wheels

Attachments

• $T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmZgbBQYb1uk9J!~~_12.jpg
    $T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmZgbBQYb1uk9J!~~_12.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
  • E Class wheels new.jpg
    E Class wheels new.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14
D'ont suppose anyone has a photo so I can compare them on the car rather than just off ebay?

Attachments

• E Class wheels new 2.jpg
    E Class wheels new 2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 11
Not a 211 but just to give you an idea what they look on a black car

237556d1339420563-19-replica-amg-alloys-swap-exchange-photo_3-compressed.jpg

Thought there was a guy on here with an S211 where he had these wheels plus 55AMG bodywork and brakes

Thought there was a guy on here with an S211 where he had these wheels plus 55AMG bodywork and brakes

You mean the chap with the E72 :D

That looks really nice!

Only problem is .... what will the standard brake calipers look like! You'll be able to see them clearly!!!

isnt that seller the one who a few people have had issues with?

also beware of potholes, the first one you hit those replicas are prone to splitting!

Someone bought some wheels like this for their CLS local to us... They looked totally rubbish quality and as they were the wrong offset they supplied her with spacers about a yard thick... Naturally the car wobbled and shook.

Some are better than others, but I simply dont trust these cheap replica wheels.

i personally wouldn't touch reps with a barge pole surely just saving a bit more money will see you a nice set of genuine rims and when it comes to selling the car genuine rims are always a good point for prospective buyers.
everyone has different budget i know but give it six months on a set of reps and they will have moulded back into the dairylea they were made from.they are notoriously weak and crack just at the sight of a pot hole.
just my 2p

Does the £400 for the wheels include tyres?

You should be able to get a genuine refurbished set of AMG's for around the £400-500.

Does the £400 for the wheels include tyres?

You should be able to get a genuine refurbished set of AMG's for around the £400-500.

Been looking for a "genuine" set of AMG's.

DEFINATELY my prefered choice.

These look siimilar and looked very good on face value. Now pondering this!!!

Message for MABZ - must be getting close to your Porsche - after selling another SL Panoramic hardtop on Ebay - glad we bought direct from yourself. By the way we have had it sprayed for £200.00 inc. VAT - looks good. Many thanks Tanuie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom