New stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just had a look on their website. I could be wrong but it sounds more like something to protect and enhance a coating already in place.
I may give it a go.

I’ve used demon shine and was quite surprised with the results, not as good as a proper wax but for 30 seconds of spraying it over the car it was good!

Not clear which aspect you find more attractive, the longevity and protection of a ceramic coating or the convenience of a spray on/hose off application. The two are usually separate products. I've not encountered Hydrosilex myself but there are similar popular products readily available here in the UK. For a spray on/wipe off application of a genuine SiO2 coating with around 12 months durability I'd point you to Gyeon, a Korean manufacturer whose products always seem to punch well above their weight. Have a look at their Q2 CanCoat for £29 delivered.

Gyeon Q² CanCoat | Spray-On Wipe-Off Quartz Coating

If a spray on/hose off product is what drives your interest then have a look at CarPro HydrO2, an inexpensive dilutable concentrate of polymers which affords around 4 months of protection.

CarPro - HydrO2

Reactions: Amy
Not clear which aspect you find more attractive, the longevity and protection of a ceramic coating or the convenience of a spray on/hose off application. The two are usually separate products. I've not encountered Hydrosilex myself but there are similar popular products readily available here in the UK. For a spray on/wipe off application of a genuine SiO2 coating with around 12 months durability I'd point you to Gyeon, a Korean manufacturer whose products always seem to punch well above their weight. Have a look at their Q2 CanCoat for £29 delivered.

Gyeon Q² CanCoat | Spray-On Wipe-Off Quartz Coating

If a spray on/hose off product is what drives your interest then have a look at CarPro HydrO2, an inexpensive dilutable concentrate of polymers which affords around 4 months of protection.

CarPro - HydrO2
Thanks for the reply, however, it does muddy the waters somewhat by offering yet more choice. This is what turns me off a bit about car cleaning, I like the idea but always seem to buy stuff that needs loads of work and time which I don't have.

Reactions: Amy
Thanks for the reply, however, it does muddy the waters somewhat by offering yet more choice. This is what turns me off a bit about car cleaning, I like the idea but always seem to buy stuff that needs loads of work and time which I don't have.
I always have the feeling, no matter what I buy, based on doing my homework and reviews, - there will ALWAYS be something better I SHOULD have bought, and didnt know about until too late.
Im currently using Demonshine on top of the ceramic coating I had done a month ago. Demon shine seems to last for 2-3 washes and then needs topping up with another application. Its easy to do though, not like old type waxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom