New Super Mario Bros Wii Out 20th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
This looks amazing IMO, before anyone says childish, old hat it will be more fun than 99% of modern games :p

[YOUTUBE]GpcJNEWKzCY[/YOUTUBE]

Once its out, whos up for some MBClub multiplayer action?

That looks cool but does anyone know if I buy it in the US can I take it back to the UK and use it on my wii there too? I know my DS works with both UK & US games but Bluray/DVD's are usually different regions?!

Kate

That looks cool but does anyone know if I buy it in the US can I take it back to the UK and use it on my wii there too? I know my DS works with both UK & US games but Bluray/DVD's are usually different regions?!

Kate

Not unless your Wii is modified (softmod or a modchip)

Looks again

Question-Block1.gif

Picked this up today.

All I can say its OMG its F'in amazing, although its still 2D the graphics, animation and detail are amazing. Regarding the gameplay they have updated it including Wii motion control, for example you hit a switch and then you can tint the platforms with your controller.

Get it people & we can play co-op action!

Picked this up today.

All I can say its OMG its F'in amazing, although its still 2D the graphics, animation and detail are amazing. Regarding the gameplay they have updated it including Wii motion control, for example you hit a switch and then you can tint the platforms with your controller.

Get it people & we can play co-op action!

Is this Mario Bros or F1 2009? The thread has got me confused, although reference to platform colour is probably a bit of a giveaway

I'm playing it with my 2 children and coop play is hard.
Good game though, but when your 5yr old son pushes you off a cliff its hard to say "never mind son its only a game" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom