New Tiguan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Love the new advert... VW have a great marketing department!

[YOUTUBE]YLzC_b1Q5BE[/YOUTUBE]

Only problem is it will get keyed first time you park it away from home :mad:

Eco and other mentalists have a habit of attacking big cars, I know loads of people that have had their cars scratched - most of them are like BMW X5's etc.

Bloody he'll not heard of that before. My parents have a RRS and it's been ok.

Loads round my way :eek:

how can Stu live in a nice neighbourhood??? He lives there!!!

Ant

StuartK said:
Bloody he'll not heard of that before. My parents have a RRS and it's been ok. Loads round my way :eek:

Down our way you have a Disco if your a farmer, crew cab truck if your a contractor or normal Hilux for a gamekeeper with a couple of muts in the back to pimp it up a bit!

Yeah, make sure to ask the kids if its blingy enough for their juvenile taste.

Almost as imaginative as their emission testing engineers.

Horrible thing. Looks like an X5 with none of the charm.

Eco and other mentalists have a habit of attacking big cars, I know loads of people that have had their cars scratched - most of them are like BMW X5's etc.

Ah, so that explains why there was a clean line in the dirt on top of the other layers of dirt on my Amazon :doh:

Very droll :D

Try this, every time a Scotsman leaves for England the average IQ goes up in both countries :bannana:

Just so as you know I'm a Manc lad that fled to Scotland. Best move I ever made. :bannana:

Love the new advert... VW have a great marketing department!

It's irritating that the self-parking featured, which has been standard for years on Tiguan, is an extra-cost option on the new one.

My missus has the old one - EU6 and one of the cleanest engines in "proper" tests - and it is pretty good. But we got it heftily discounted. The new one of course as much less discount, and has made the usual leap in price, so is looking quite a bit too expensive for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom