New to MB and forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamin010

Car
E350 coupe
Hi guys.

Just got a 2010 E350 CDi coupe sport with AMG this and that for a runabout and commuting in the cold weather as I use the bike all the time except when its freezing and joined here so I can search for info, things to look for, mods to do etc as I like to play with my vehicles.

Comes with a load of options, half of which I have no clue so will be fun to play with. Also Im very much in to my car detailing and am very much looking forward to getting the polisher out on the obsidian black :D

Quite excited tbh even though its an oldie and a car thats not really going to be used that much :) Pic from dealer.

Attachments

• media-3.jpg
    media-3.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 21
Welcome, nice car, good job you like detailing. I hate cleaning my wife's black car, good job it's a Smart and made of plastic!

Thanks all.

I promised myself I would never get another black car because they are a pain lol (my mrs has one too) but they do look the best when clean.

Should be being delivered tomorrow with any luck so I can start the polisher up straight away :D

I have a black c class looks awesome when clean Invest in some mcguairs wax paste it protects paint finish for upto 6 months and brings it up amazing

Welcome from Yorkshire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom