New to MB and getting a W205 C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JaystonTVR

Car
C63 Estate
Hi Everyone.
A long time petrol head here, and having just sold my 2015 Alpina D3 Biturbo Touring, I'm taking the plunge on a nice (i think) W205 C63 Estate, being sold by Targa Florio Cars.
The test drive was epic, and the grip in terrible rain was astonishing for a rwd powerful car, and the noise!! To be honest I bought it as soon as the salesman started it up. I went in trying to be level headed, but i failed immediately.
Does anyone know the car? I cannot wait to pick it up next week (all being well).
It even made me question selling my beloved TVR Tuscan! (not sure yet).
Any advice on servicing, known issues, etc, would be appreciated, and hopefully I'll get to meet some of you soon.
Cheers
Jay

If you think the 205 sounds nice do yourself a favour and drive a w204 c63.
The W204 sounds crazy, but the W205 suits my needs more as its very subtle visually.

How were Targa Florio to deal with?

They have some nice stock I want to look at but I haven got time for a days trip to inspect

How were Targa Florio to deal with?

They have some nice stock I want to look at but I haven got time for a days trip to inspect
I’ve always found them to be excellent to deal with. Fair prices, great presentation of vehicles and always trying to help. Very enthusiastic too.
The C63 will be my second purchase from them. They do have varied stock, which always interesting to browse through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom