New to MB Club - C43 Premium+ Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is true, Smiles per Gallon. Is a joy to just drive the car how it was built to be driven. Tyre costs is a whole different topic ...
100 % true. We didn't get these cars to look at MPG otherwise I would have got there most power diesel in the same shape. if I need to fuel efficient I still have my 1 litre Polo 😁.

Preach it. Plus the smell of the unburnt super unleaded and the sound of the hot exhaust system crackling when you stop is too good to miss.

This is true, Smiles per Gallon. Is a joy to just drive the car how it was built to be driven. Tyre costs is a whole different topic ...
30mpg is my “best” the day I picked the car up. A day later it was “what the hell” and now average 18mpg ! As said previously, its about smiles per gallon. Ref tyres, I thought £620 for all corners was good value for P Zero’s which I personally rate and have on many previous cars.

30mpg is my “best” the day I picked the car up. A day later it was “what the hell” and now average 18mpg ! As said previously, its about smiles per gallon. Ref tyres, I thought £620 for all corners was good value for P Zero’s which I personally rate and have on many previous cars.
I think the more you learn the car the more you k ow how to get the performance out of it, those pops and bangs, fuel doesnt matter hey? Interesting, the only car I've ran P Zeros on was a focus ST3 and went through a set in 2500 miles not to mention the stone chips down the side skirts. Previous merc had Michelin Pilot Sports what I couldn't fault. Picked up the C43 with brand new set on continentals all round. To be fair they aren't to bad at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom