New, to me, '57 Golf Plus Luna

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
I have 1st refusal on a very well cared for Golf Plus for a silly, (significantly below bottom book), price. It's not going to replace my SLK but rather be run alongside to become my fishing and general day to day runner.

If I proceed there are a few upgrades and mods that I want to carry out but the problem I'm having is that I cannot seem to find what you might call a "spec" sheet or something similar, say an original VW brochure or marketing info. I'm reluctant to pester the seller too much at this point as she may feel that I am going to flip the car for profit which I am not.

I know there is a Mercedes facility using a vin number, is there something likewise for VW would anyone know?

Cheers.

If you go the VW website and select used cars then select previous model information, then select model.

Last edited:
Just Google search for VW VIN Decoder

Might do better on a dedicated VW forum?

Tony.

I thought that but did not want to join just to ask one question, I may do though once I've made the purchase and I need more info.

If you go the VW website and select used cars then select previous model information, then select model.

Cheers, done it!, will have a good read :cool:

Just Google search for VW VIN Decoder

Thanks, I'll get the vin from the current owner.

Collective thanks to all who replied, much appreciated!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom