New to me C300 petrol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahAnn200

Car
CLA35 shooting brake

A couple of pics of my new one. It's my 4th C class (C300 petrol amg line) but my first saloon. Over a year old but only 3k miles. I need to get some better pics when I'm out and about. I think the side view is the best.

(ignore the awful wall on the pics, it's the old lady's next door)

How is the engine? Responsive? Smooth? Sounds good?
It's quicker than I expected, especially in Sport. Very smooth and very responsive. It's never going to sound like the V6 of my c43 but I can't tell any difference when accelerating on the move :)
Took it to tesco today so got a side shot. I'm loving it so far.

We also went for a low mileage 2019 C300 petrol ... had it 3 months now. Also came from a V6 C Class although only an old 2.5L rather than a C43! I agree the car is surprisingly quick and sounds OK on the move, but it's a bit agricultural at low speeds. Very happy with it overall though - enjoy yours!

We also went for a low mileage 2019 C300 petrol ... had it 3 months now. Also came from a V6 C Class although only an old 2.5L rather than a C43! I agree the car is surprisingly quick and sounds OK on the move, but it's a bit agricultural at low speeds. Very happy with it overall though - enjoy yours!
Thanks, I'm enjoying it so far. I see yours is cavansite blue. I love that colour. It was the colour of my first c class and my first auto (only a c180 estate) but I loved it

Thanks - grey/silver/black seem the most common colours for C classes (our old one was black), so it's nice to have something slightly different! C300s seem quite rare anyway.

C300 medium.jpg

Thanks - grey/silver/black seem the most common colours for C classes (our old one was black), so it's nice to have something slightly different! C300s seem quite rare anyway.

View attachment 109904
Lovely. Great colour. I usually go for the estate but tried a saloon this time.
There was a hyacinth red one available as I like that colour too but it was higher miles and £5k more so I stuck with white. Anything is better than black (to me).
I haven't seen another C300. Lots of 220d and 200 but no 300.

A couple of pics of my new one. It's my 4th C class (C300 petrol amg line) but my first saloon. Over a year old but only 3k miles. I need to get some better pics when I'm out and about. I think the side view is the best.

(ignore the awful wall on the pics, it's the old lady's next door)
We got ours on March 1st, premium plus night edition. Without doubt the best car I have ever had. I had three C Classes before this one, then a GLA that I couldn’t live with, and now this. Love everything about it, way faster than I will ever need, was worried about the ride with the 19” run flats having suffered the Continental wheely bin castors that were originally fitted to my last W205, but these are Pirelli’s and completely different, smooth, quiet, grippy, softer ride.

Enjoy the experience.

We got ours on March 1st, premium plus night edition. Without doubt the best car I have ever had. I had three C Classes before this one, then a GLA that I couldn’t live with, and now this. Love everything about it, way faster than I will ever need, was worried about the ride with the 19” run flats having suffered the Continental wheely bin castors that were originally fitted to my last W205, but these are Pirelli’s and completely different, smooth, quiet, grippy, softer ride.

Enjoy the experience.
I've sold it and got something else :) Glad you are enjoying yours

Why didn't you keep it for longer?
I never keep cars for very long anyway but I was quite happy with this, it was 'ok' and then I asked a question on the forum about cla45 shooting brakes as I'd always liked them (just asking who had got one really as I would have liked to see pics and hear their thoughts on owning one) and a chap replied saying that he would be selling his soon. We got chatting and I met him to view and drive it and arranged to meet him a second time and bought it then sold the c300 to an MB dealer
It's the oldest car I've had for a long time. I usually buy pre reg cars with miniscule miles but it came up and the ones at dealers I viewed while thinking about it were in really bad condition with very poor history. They are quite rare cars when you start looking for one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom