New (to me) C63 W04 Coupe. Map?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I also got the V6 map today...do not have time to do it today but will get around it tomorrow.
Once mapped how do i revert it to stock?
Can the hanedheald store 2 maps?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Once you have the V6 loaded too the car and you want too go back too stock, it's the exact same process as the only map on the handheld will be the stock map. The handheld device can hold a lot more maps then you'll ever need for one car. Enjoy the V6, it's amazing :rock:

Aha...Ok....so the handheld will store any maps uploaded on it automatically...

Ok so last night i uploaded the v6 map.
First thing:throttle sensitivity is defo higher.
Downshifts lets say from around 4k rmp are demonic.
Flooring in 1st gear is somewhat strange to me....very linear power curve is the only way i could describe it.
Vs the stock map will shoot the car out from around 3k rmp with the tune i feel like someone is pulling gradually on the car...i kind of miss the snappy bang your head in the headrest.
Today will do a good old bum dyno comparo with my friend who also has a base c63 without map..will update after

So done a few flying strarts on a private road and​ my mapped car kept pulling 2-3 car lengths on the unmapped one...so it is faster.also the downshift bark factor impressed my fellow C63 mate.

So done a few flying strarts on a private road and​ my mapped car kept pulling 2-3 car lengths on the unmapped one...so it is faster.also the downshift bark factor impressed my fellow C63 mate.

Was yours a ppp car?

No...but there would be no difference in my understanding.
The map algorithm will take the engine to about 540-50.

Think that's quite optimistic.
From what I saw at a recent dyno day most cars on this map make between 510 and 520 (higher figures running without secondary cats and resonators).
For 540-550 I think you need headers from what I've read?
Apologies if you've listed all that must have missed it on the phone.

pi22adough said:
The map algorithm will take the engine to about 540-50.

As above, never happening without headers/exhaust mods.

It has to be proved either way I suppose but it's definitely quicker than my previous mapped pp c63.
Got other things going on at the moment anyway other than chasing bhp as the red one which is the latest one to me seems to have the fire opal clear coat issue....and it does my headin to the max to deal with this on a three year old car.
957a6d9361fa52183d100a37d9021c30.jpg
e31caa45a6c255f8e2bcbbddf75184e9.jpg

It has to be proved either way I suppose but it's definitely quicker than my previous mapped pp c63.
Got other things going on at the moment anyway other than chasing bhp as the red one which is the latest one to me seems to have the fire opal clear coat issue....and it does my headin to the max to deal with this on a three year old car.

If you close to mb guildford they fixed mine.

957a6d9361fa52183d100a37d9021c30.jpg

Loving that white coupe :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom