New (to me!) car

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 BlueEfficiency, NTG 4.5, AMG bits!
Replaced my trusty S211 with this - S204 C220 CDi Sport ED125 (with AMG bits!) Loving the wheels! Was delivered to me today in the hope of being able to get out in it soon! from Mercland. We really like the look of this so decided to go for it despite the current situation. Plus had to strike whilst Sue was in agreement (aka gave me permission!)

Must say that dealing with Jay was the best experience I've ever had when buying a car. Good deal, very well prepared car and superb service. Pic is from the online sales info - will post more soon

5543-header-image.jpg

Teego

Car
CLS55 AMG
That's a massive vote of confidence in Jay and his team. Good for him, you and us all.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
CLS63 AMG
Very nice! - Dont look like original wheels? but they suit it perfectly.

pmcgsmurf

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55 AMG W211, E250 Sport W212, E220 Avant. W211 (and some Imps)
Nice, I think the big grill without the gunsight is the right choice.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
Great looking car - really striking. And you’re right, Jay is a great guy, honest and really nice, he deserves to be successful.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Looks stunning, congratulations, really is a stunning colour.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Nice wheels , similar to the ones on the latest 213 Sport cars ( I refuse to call them AMG line)

zipdip

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s320
Love the car,how did you close the deal,did you go to see and try the car,Manchester is not far from Preston ? or did you just say yes to the car and get it delivered actual sight unseen.:)

Smart320

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
R172 SLK 55AMG , Toyota RAV4 3 dr
Nice car! Bought an ML from Jay, great car , would buy another from Mercland

OP
OP
Gollom

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 BlueEfficiency, NTG 4.5, AMG bits!
Love the car,how did you close the deal,did you go to see and try the car,Manchester is not far from Preston ? or did you just say yes to the car and get it delivered actual sight unseen.:)
All on trust and delivered sight unseen (likewise with my S211 as part-ex) on a flatbed - about 110 miles. I've met Jay a few times and his reputation precedes him - never heard a bad word about Mercland. I have no doubt whatsoever that if there are any issues come up they will be dealt with correctly. Has to be the best checked and prepared car I've ever bought - even replaced the floormats!

BTW, colour is Pearl Beige Metallic

Car
Bmw 116i Sport
Replaced my trusty S211 with this - S204 C220 CDi Sport ED125 (with AMG bits!) Loving the wheels! Was delivered to me today in the hope of being able to get out in it soon! from Mercland. We really like the look of this so decided to go for it despite the current situation. Plus had to strike whilst Sue was in agreement (aka gave me permission!)

Must say that dealing with Jay was the best experience I've ever had when buying a car. Good deal, very well prepared car and superb service. Pic is from the online sales info - will post more soon

View attachment 95277
That’s one sporty looking estate! Very nice, the gold / silver go together very well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom