New (to me!) car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Replaced my trusty S211 with this - S204 C220 CDi Sport ED125 (with AMG bits!) Loving the wheels! Was delivered to me today in the hope of being able to get out in it soon! from Mercland. We really like the look of this so decided to go for it despite the current situation. Plus had to strike whilst Sue was in agreement (aka gave me permission!)

Must say that dealing with Jay was the best experience I've ever had when buying a car. Good deal, very well prepared car and superb service. Pic is from the online sales info - will post more soon

5543-header-image.jpg

That's a massive vote of confidence in Jay and his team. Good for him, you and us all.

Very nice! - Dont look like original wheels? but they suit it perfectly.

Great looking car - really striking. And you’re right, Jay is a great guy, honest and really nice, he deserves to be successful.

Looks stunning, congratulations, really is a stunning colour.

Nice wheels , similar to the ones on the latest 213 Sport cars ( I refuse to call them AMG line)

Love the car,how did you close the deal,did you go to see and try the car,Manchester is not far from Preston ? or did you just say yes to the car and get it delivered actual sight unseen.:)

Nice car! Bought an ML from Jay, great car , would buy another from Mercland

Love the car,how did you close the deal,did you go to see and try the car,Manchester is not far from Preston ? or did you just say yes to the car and get it delivered actual sight unseen.:)

All on trust and delivered sight unseen (likewise with my S211 as part-ex) on a flatbed - about 110 miles. I've met Jay a few times and his reputation precedes him - never heard a bad word about Mercland. I have no doubt whatsoever that if there are any issues come up they will be dealt with correctly. Has to be the best checked and prepared car I've ever bought - even replaced the floormats!

BTW, colour is Pearl Beige Metallic

Replaced my trusty S211 with this - S204 C220 CDi Sport ED125 (with AMG bits!) Loving the wheels! Was delivered to me today in the hope of being able to get out in it soon! from Mercland. We really like the look of this so decided to go for it despite the current situation. Plus had to strike whilst Sue was in agreement (aka gave me permission!)

Must say that dealing with Jay was the best experience I've ever had when buying a car. Good deal, very well prepared car and superb service. Pic is from the online sales info - will post more soon

View attachment 95277
That’s one sporty looking estate! Very nice, the gold / silver go together very well

View attachment 95277

Thinking of having the wheels powder coated. Keep the existing colour or go for something new?

I love it, think the silver & the gold work perfectly👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom