New to me CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow!! My favourite 'modern' AMG!! Enjoy

All I can say is Wow!

That would be a keeper for me even if I had to build a garage to put it in.

My favourite AMG and one of my favourite cars of all time.

Quick drive yesterday up to Goodwood. Loving this car!

Attachments

• CLKGoodwood.jpg
    CLKGoodwood.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 70
Looks stunning bet it's even better to drive. Bring along to the track day on the 18th I would love a passenger ride

I'm thinking about taking my Evo II on the day for a leisurely blat around not sure yet though. Colin will be bringing his Black Series I expect!

Lagerlout said:
I'm thinking about taking my Evo II on the day for a leisurely blat around not sure yet though. Colin will be bringing his Black Series I expect!

Has he still got it the last time we were down there he had the GTR which I think he's sold now.

Think he still has it yes.

A rare car , she's s beauty!!

What do these fetch these days ?

Awesome Car!! current personal situation prevents me from buying this. hence going for a S65(w221)!!

Think CSR will be in a Porsche this time round, N, this said, by June 18th he could have brought something else! LOL:D He still has the BS as well, think that car is a keeper, just seems to sell and buy everything else! LOL

Last edited:
Lovely car, on my want list!
Hope you have fun in that beast,
Let me know if you want some Eurocharged love

Andy

A rare car , she's s beauty!!

What do these fetch these days ?

Thanks! Prices seem to be about £65-£85k depending on mileage and condition. Mine was at the upper end as it's only got 6k on it. Practically new inside and out, apart from my drool marks that is. :D

How is life with your clk bs?

A write up would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom