New to Mercedes and couldn't be happier ! C220 -> C63 rep inbound

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

87djames

Car
Mercedes W204 C220
Hi all

Another newbie here but a very chuffed one .. I’ve always wanted Mercedes but really stuck with what I knew in Audi & BMW I finally took the leap and got the below … Ex Mercedes UK car a nice clean example of a 2011 Facelift C220 BluEf Sport ready for me to ruin LOL

Looking to make some changes and good use of my time in “lock down” not being able to do much

Here's a pic from when I picked it up

Attachments

• mb11.jpg
    mb11.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 5
  • mb10.jpg
    mb10.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi 87dJames. The title of your thread says "..C63 rep inbound." That doesnt mean what I think it means...does it ?

Hi 87dJames. The title of your thread says "..C63 rep inbound." That doesn't mean what I think it means...does it ?

yes ... I have no shame ... as this is a second car for me I wanted something to play about with and test out new skills .. I wont be badging it in any way though so don't worry, I just want to make a nice exciting example of a daily driver 😬

I'm not worried , it's your car , do what makes you happy. But I am sure you are aware of the divide that is 'real' AMG and 'fake' AMG with all the grey areas in between ,and the erm..'debates' it causes ! I do not class my own 2006 C55 V8 AMG as a real one as it was built after AMG sold their final stake to Daimler. But that is another discussion altogether.

Yours is a nice car, enjoy it , and I am sure there are enough people on here who can guide you in any direction you want to go with enhancements/maintenance etc :thumb:

I'm not worried , it's your car , do what makes you happy. But I am sure you are aware of the divide that is 'real' AMG and 'fake' AMG with all the grey areas in between ,and the erm..'debates' it causes ! I do not class my own 2006 C55 V8 AMG as a real one as it was built after AMG sold their final stake to Daimler. But that is another discussion altogether.

Yours is a nice car, enjoy it , and I am sure there are enough people on here who can guide you in any direction you want to go with enhancements/maintenance etc :thumb:
thanks mate ... no I'm not going to be announcing myself as an AMG owner, I'm even having the AMG center caps on my C63 wheels to the standard Merc star .. but that's personal preference

maybe I should have named it "C63 styled" not rep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom