New to Mercedes - Just bought my first E-class AMG Line (2019). Hello Everyone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

partenon17

Car
E200 AMG Line W213
Hi everyone. Just got my used Mercedes E200 AMG Line. Totally excited to be here amongst experienced and knowledgable people so don't need to only rely on dealerships.

Welcome to MBClub and congratulations on your new car 👍🏻

thank. been playing with all the gadgets. Got myself connected to Mercedes.me and activated all the services. Totally overwhelming and the car drives like a dream.Hoping to get some good tips and tricks on keeping my car up to date and in good running order on this forum.

Welcome you will enjoy it.

Tip #1 and the most important of all .....Do not put an "AMG" badge on your car..... ;)

Lol. I won’t. But the wheels say AMG.

No I know. Ive got the bumpers and all that stuff but I know its not a true AMG. Im just glad I was finally able to afford a decent car. Been playing with the parking pilot and all that stuff. I am wondering though if it is possible to get a digital key in the uk so the I can open/close doors using my mobile ( I can do that through the merecedes me app anyway). I have a NFC symbol just above the wireless charging tray.

Hello and welcome

Enjoy....

Welcome!

Hi everyone. Just got my used Mercedes E200 AMG Line. Totally excited to be here amongst experienced and knowledgable people so don't need to only rely on dealerships.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new car 😁

Post up a couple of pictures when you get the chance .

I bet it’s a really smooth car with that engine.

Welcome to the orb of not just all Mercedes knowledge, we know about blooming everything !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom