New to Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ju1985

Car
2019 E Class Coupe AMG
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and Mercedes! I have just ordered a 2019 E Class Coupe AMG and I am coming from a 2018 Audi S4.

I can't wait to for it to arrive and as you can imagine, all I am doing at the moment is watching Youtube videos on that car haha!

I do have a question though which I can't find the answer to anywhere....

I have ordered the premium plus package with Comand online, 12" display etc and I want to know is it possible to play music through apple car play in the background whilst using the MB navigation? In my Audi I can have apple car play in the background playing music but have Audi navigation open and active.

If anyone knows the answer and can help that would be great :)

It's only a minor thing but I use apple car play a lot along with navigation so it'll be a little annoying if it's not possible.

Thanks

Yes you can music will be turned down when Nav messages are given....

Hope you enjoy the car, don't forget to post pics on here, well done for dropping Audi but with Mercedes you are expected to use your indicators [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes you can music will be turned down when Nav messages are given....

Hope you enjoy the car, don't forget to post pics on here, well done for dropping Audi but with Mercedes you are expected to use your indicators [emoji6]

Thanks for that :) much appreciated. Can you also change the track with the steering wheel controls whilst the MB nav is active do you know?

Hahaha, yes my Audi came with indicators and were used regularly ;)

I will definitely be posting pics when it arrives. Can't wait. Loved my Audi but after having 5 Audi's and a BMW, I thought it'd be time to give a Merc a go!

Second item a little more complicated, I am using an older command system, with that you can set your steering wheel controls separately to the main command screen so you can have steering set to Audio control while main screen is on Nav, as you have a newer system I am sure it can cope....

Welcome, very nice motor your getting, pics, please when you get it.:D

Thanks for that :) much appreciated. Can you also change the track with the steering wheel controls whilst the MB nav is active do you know?

Hahaha, yes my Audi came with indicators and were used regularly ;)

I will definitely be posting pics when it arrives. Can't wait. Loved my Audi but after having 5 Audi's and a BMW, I thought it'd be time to give a Merc a go!

You can use steering wheel controls if music is show in display behind steering wheel. Otherwise it is a 2 finger swipe on touchpad to move to next/previous track if Nav is on main screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom