New to Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ovlov440

Car
2014 CLS SB 250CDI
Morning everyone.

I have just begun my first foray into MB ownership, coming from a variety of machinery (Saab 9-3, Renault Modus, MX-5, Primera). Took over a year to decide what I wanted to replace my Saab with as I like my cars to be a little 'different' to the norm. The initial budget crept up and up until some CLS's started to drop into the search results on Autotrader and Motors.

When a particular car appeared at Mercland in Nuneaton, the exterior colour (and the interior as well to be fair) really grabbed me as it was not a colour I had seen on a CLS before. I reserved the car within a few hours of it going on sale, and 3 weeks later following a test drive and their prep process the car was finally delivered to me.

I love it. The V6 option was considered, but the 250CDI is a smooth engine in comparison to what I have come from, and of course sanity has to step in at some point.

Looking forward to being an active part of the community.

Ade

Attachments

• DSC05972.JPG
    DSC05972.JPG
    774.9 KB · Views: 13
Hi and welcome 👍

Welcome and nice motor! :) 👍

Welcome matey.

Got mine from Mercland too. 6 days and counting for pick up!!

Morning everyone.

I have just begun my first foray into MB ownership, coming from a variety of machinery (Saab 9-3, Renault Modus, MX-5, Primera). Took over a year to decide what I wanted to replace my Saab with as I like my cars to be a little 'different' to the norm. The initial budget crept up and up until some CLS's started to drop into the search results on Autotrader and Motors.

When a particular car appeared at Mercland in Nuneaton, the exterior colour (and the interior as well to be fair) really grabbed me as it was not a colour I had seen on a CLS before. I reserved the car within a few hours of it going on sale, and 3 weeks later following a test drive and their prep process the car was finally delivered to me.

I love it. The V6 option was considered, but the 250CDI is a smooth engine in comparison to what I have come from, and of course sanity has to step in at some point.

Looking forward to being an active part of the community.

Ade
Hi and welcome to the best 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom