New to the board - E270cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marc777

Banned
Car
E270 cdi Avantgarde; Wifes car Yellow VW Beetle (new shape)
Thank you to RichardM for recommending this site - I have been using the US forum site for 6 months without knowing about the UK one. Learnt alot about the new E class though -

Hi Marc. Welcome to the forum.

Nice sounding car you've got there!

Its good looking on the US forums as well as here, the US one's have so much information on the W211 I was amazed. When I first ordered mine (last August) I couldn't find any owners at all.

The E270 is also my first diesel, and first auto I've owned but I've no regrets at all, its a fantastic car. I just went for the Auto box, cd changer, split rear seats and parktronic. Full leather and the 17" wheels would have been nice!

Hi Marc - welcome mate. Like you, I have just bought my first diesel auto (a C220 CDi with loads of goodies added). Its so smooth to drive that I have no regrets about dumping my manual car. Search through the threads and you will find a real hot debate re manual v auto!

Thanks for welcome - yes I have registered.

This is my 4th Merc, (2 x C's and a 1998 E240) and all have been Autos. Prior to that a 240bhp 6 speed Calibra Turbo - so the shift to auto was stark - and I wuldn't have it any other way.

Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom