New to the club , like to say HI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michel lane

Car
sl600
Hi All, I have just recently purchased a sl600 / 2005 plate . Been looking at all the differences between the sl55 and the sl600 and decided on th sl600 due to my understanding with turbo chargers.

I am currently a member of the supra owners club for the past 10 years with various modified cars. After purchasing my porsche boxster 987 2.7 , I found the car to be fantastic all rounder and handling is exceptional .The version I have has all the chrono pack / winter pack / sports pack etc.. which makes it far more impressive to drive than a standard version . With a touch of a button everything becomes a track car. I have owned it for 2 years and it time to leave the porsche for something more refined .

Is there any tips on ownership of these cars i should worry about ?. I have been looking at remapping the car, can someone point me in the right direction ?.

thanks again.

Welcome Michel,

Post some pictures when you can.

Hi Michel,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Hello Michel,
welcome to the forum:thumb:

Thanks all. I wont take delivery until next saturday unfortunately . Can anyone point me to the sl600 bi-turbo engine spec please, owners / tech manual ?

Also How do I update the satnav disk ? its the large screen version . thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom