New to the forum with a new (to me) W204 C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63AndyP

Car
W204 C63
Hi everyone, just joined the forum as I am due to pick up a 2012 C63 coupe this weekend. It isn't my first Mercedes, I had a 2015 C220 coupe from new but I sold that earlier this year. I liked the car but I always felt it was an unremarkable drive with the diesel engine, time for something with a bit more shove ;)

The car I'm buying is in Diamond White, black leather with 19" matte black wheels (3 things I had to have) with the Harman Kardon system which I wanted too. I've done a VIN decode on vindecoderz, I presume it is comprehensive, but I am surprised to see that it doesn't have the reversing camera fitted, or ambient lighting, both of which my C220 had. Illuminated airvent thumbwheels are optional on a car like this??? Scandalous :D I might add the reversing camera myself and maybe the gloss black trim which I think looks good.

The car also has a black lip spoiler and black mirrors, anyone know if these are an optional extra or been done by a previous owner? Can't work it out by looking at the spec sheet.

Anyway, I look forwards to contributing to the forum where I can.

Cheers

Andy

Welcome to MBClub Andy, and congratulations on your new car!

Welcome to MBClub and a great choice of car.

The mirrors and spoiler on a 2012 C63 would have been body colour as standard. The black conversion would've been done by a previous owner.

This is for the 507 edition but you can see what are the most popular options on these cars. I suspect they will be similar on the normal C63

C63 507 Model Register

A few snaps from the dealership.

Sorry Andy, for some reason you're photos are not displaying

I changed the album privacy settings,maybe that fixed it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Lovely car! Can’t tell from the photos but the black spoiler and wing mirrors could be the carbon exterior option which I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom