New to the Forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fr3ddy

Car
CLS 55 (SOLD)
I would like to say hello to everybody on this forum.

I am new to forums etc, I have had my CLS 55 AMG for about 20 months now and have not changed it, and I do not think I am going to.

I would like to give a BIG Thank you to Ollie and the whole PCS team down in Waterlooville, Hampshire. If you need anything done to your Merc then that is the place to BE!

I found them when I typed Renntech into google, I wanted the lowering module and I found this little place in Hampshire, what a find.

This is a list of Mods that Ollie and the PCS lot have done to my car:-

Renntech Lowering module V2
Kleemann Headers
Primary cat & resonator delete
Eurocharged Re-map

Also the standard services, oil changes etc.

Once again, big up to the PCS Crew, much love:thumb:

Regards

Dara

P.S Freddy is my nickname because I have been getting pure freddy Mercury stick since I was a kid!

Welcome aboard!

Hi all,

Thank you all for the lovely welcoming!

Welcome.
Did you get a before and after read out for your PCS mods?

I have not, but I will before I do the S/C pulley and cooling system. I can't wait until that day... 600bhp I'm guessing :cool:

Welcome to the forum Fr3ddy.
Looks a promising list of mods done so far:thumb:
Are you going for the 77 or 83mm pulley?

Welcome to the forum Fr3ddy.
Looks a promising list of mods done so far:thumb:
Are you going for the 77 or 83mm pulley?

Tell you the truth, I did not know there was a 77mm pulley. Surely the 77mm pulley is going to be the better option in regards to getting more torque and power. Is there any drawbacks in going for the 77 over the 83mm?

Welcome Fr3ddy

Do your homework before jumping on your next sat of mods. It all depends on what you want next from your car or how you use it.
Eg as stated the heat soak from a 77mm Pulley will limit your power. You will get a few runs on full power then it will keep dropping and dropping, so limits your driveability.

You have split cooling or one of Ollies under the bonnet tanks. (I've seen one half price on ebay at present too)

Enjoy your car!!

Thanks for the help on this topic guys !!

All this info is appreciated... I will keep you informed on my next move

Cheers fellas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom