New to the forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mpck

Car
Cls Cdi
Hi,

I've just joined. I bought my second Merc at the weekend.

My first one was an 04 e class 320 CDI. It had a few nice bits, tv/dvd, upgraded brakes on the front, and an LSD.

The one I just bought at the weekend is an 07 Cls CDI.
Black with cream leather and 18" wheels. It has a sunroof. The best part is it only has 40k genuine miles on it.

I've a few things I would like to repair on it but that's just down to me being fussy.

I also have 3 old VW's and have owned a good few other interesting machines.

I noticed before I bought the car that the two back lights were cracked slightly.

Question would be before I go replacing them would be, is there an upgrade for them? I'd prefer to keep it OEM or OEM+ not go tacky.

Also where is good to get interior trim as a previous owner wore a ring on both hands (very inconsiderate of them :p).

Any suggestions welcome. Thank you.

Oh I forgot to ask is there a detachable tow bar available for them (Cls)?

Thanks

Very nice. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?
The registration is an unfamiliar format.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Welcome, good choice! Im a big fan of oem + .The rear lights can be had on eBay oem but still pricey at 160 gbp per unit the face lift rear lights aren't unfortunately a straight swap, a few guys on here have done the rear face-lift lights and your getting on for £900.00 gbp.

I bought a new oem steering wheel from a member on here simal Web page synergy motors ( half wood ) cashmere and high gloss laurel for a fraction of the cost mb charge oem.

Enjoy looks tidy.

Op that car is on Irish plates registered in County Cork.

I'm from Ireland but more importantly from Cork!!!

Thanks re the info on the lights. I will stick with standard ones so.

I will check out Synergy Motors.

Thanks for the advice so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom