New to the forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DetailerDan

Car
W204 c250 cdi amg sport
Hey guys, i am new to the forum. Ive visited many times and decided it was time to join. I recently bought my self a 2012 c250cdi sport. This is my 3rd merc my last being a 2008 e320 sport which i have to say i loved and regret selling but i had to pull some money for a house move. Ive now got my self back on my feet so decided to get the most recent. Love the car and i really cant fault it and suprised at how it goes considering its a 4 pot. I will start a build thread soon (cleaning ocd) hence my forum name. Any way enough of the dribble cant wait to get to no a few peeps and pick up some good advice etc. Dan.

Welcome!

Welcome Dan :) Looking forward to some pics of your work.....and your 2012 is a W204 BTW ;)

Welcome to the group Dan.. Great people and a wealth of knowledge here..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Welcome Dan. Been busy with since joining :thumb:. I too like cleaning my car, much to my wifes annoyance!

Hi guys
I just got round to joining the mb community I have a w204 c220 cdi and just bought a old skool w202 c43 rep so it was about time to join has I’m sure. I will be needing some advise with both my cars But especially with the w202 As she need some tlc look forward to getting up some threads Soon

Hi Dan, Being a newbie myself it seems a bit odd to say welcome!! But welcome none the less. I joined as I am interested in a C63 estate, want to do a bit of research, and no better place to get an expert opinion.... Enjoy your new car!

Hi dan welcome to you to being newbies I’m sure we are in save hands here owning two c classes I thought I join to has i need more advise/ help on the old one of the bunch. one day I hope to own a C63 Myself One day but I must say a naughty beast of a car and the estate a very rare not seen many around happy searching

Indeed, very rare beasts. A friend of mine had one from new around 2011/12. Was an awesome car....I have a V8 itch that needs to be scratched!

What a itch to have 👍🏻 Last of the beastie V8 n/a engine made sound awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom