New to the MB Club!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

has

Car
SLK 200K 06
Hi guys
I'm new to the forum, so be gentle with me!!:thumb:

i have recentlt fitted a ngt 2.5 comand syster to my slk 171 06
i'm now having a few problems, the install was easy(ish),my girlfriend purchased the unit off ebay as birthday present for my birhtday, which was very nice of her!she only paid £475 for the unit which was bargain!
the cd player does not eject and the navi seems to loose its positioning too, i've located the gps antenna under the front mesh in the centre of dash and conected the mic wires which were suppiled with the wires i had ordered from germany to convert the original audio 20 to ntg2.5

any help on the cd and the navi would be a great help, i also have a problem wiht the mic's not working with the bluetooth i can call but no one can hear me?? :wallbash:

thanks in advance for any help

Welcome to the best MB forum!!

Firstly, the CD not ejecting is worrying, I would get that checked out before going much further.

The NAV losing position... did you make absolutely sure the system is okay for your model before buying?

I think... the system has a gyroscope that helps work out where the car is and the angle it sits at can affect positioning.

Alfie is the man for this stuff and I'm sure he will be along soon :)

Welcome aboard Has.:)

Welcome to the best MB forum!!

Firstly, the CD not ejecting is worrying, I would get that checked out before going much further.

The NAV losing position... did you make absolutely sure the system is okay for your model before buying?

I think... the system has a gyroscope that helps work out where the car is and the angle it sits at can affect positioning.

Alfie is the man for this stuff and I'm sure he will be along soon :)

i have made sure the unit is compatable with my car, i have intsalled it in the exact same position as the old unit

thanks for you time on this matter, i look forward to any other replies
in advance!

Welcome along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom